Monday, January 12, 2015

Second Semester Recharge!


Welcome back! I hope you had a fabulous winter break and enjoyed holiday time with your family and friends. It's a new semester-- an opportunity to start fresh and refocus our minds. I always love returning to the classroom during the second semester to implement new programs and try out some new ideas and strategies. With that in mind, here are some of the exciting things that I have planned for the next few months:
  • January Series- Math with Ms. Routt- Tips and Strategies for Fitting It All In
  • February Series- Math Picture Books I Love
  • March Series- "13 Rules that Have Expired" Revisited
I am so excited about these upcoming series and hope that you will be able to join me for some great learning opportunities. If you'd like to stay up-to-date with the series but do not want to have to visit the blog each day to see new posts, enter your email address in the box on the right side of the page. Happy Reading!