Monday, January 4, 2016

Second Semester Recharge


Welcome back! I hope you had a fabulous winter break and enjoyed holiday time with your family and friends. It's a new semester-- an opportunity to start fresh and refocus our minds. I always love returning to the classroom during the second semester to implement new programs and try out some new ideas and strategies. 

With that in mind, here are some ways The Routty Math Teacher can support your second semester goals: 
  • New weekly posts for Transformation Tuesday with exciting ways to re-energize your mathematics instruction.
  • New weekly posts for Thursday Tool School with engaging ways to utilize math manipulatives and tools in the classroom. 
  • Challenge your students' problem solving skills with my weekly Solve It! Friday task. 
  • Sign-up for "Teaching Tidbits," my monthly newsletter.
  • Stay up-to-date with the newest trends in mathematics education with my What I'm Reading Wednesday series. 
  • I post to this blog 3 to 4 times each week. Get the newest content delivered directly to your mailbox here
  • Search for resources in my File Cabinet
  • I will be launching my new Texas STAAR Prep series soon! You can go to my Teachers Pay Teachers Store and click the green star under my name to receive product updates from my store. 
  • Using Math Stations? Check out my newest product, "Tools for Organizing Math Stations" here
Have a great second semester! Happy Reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment