Sunday, August 23, 2015

Blog Rewind: August 24th - 28th

Hello Routty Math Teacher Community!

I can't believe it's been a whole year since I launched this blog page. What an amazing journey this has been! I have learned so much, especially considering I didn't even really know what a blog was when I started blogging for The Routty Math Teacher. In honor of my blog-a-versary, I am rewinding and highlighting some of the most popular posts from my very first series, Engaging Mathematics. So for those of you who are new to this community of readers, I hope you get some great ideas to use in your classroom. For those of you who have been frequent readers, I hope seeing these popular posts will inspire some new ideas for you as well. Check back each day this week for a new post. Happy Reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment