Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Kick Start Your School Year!


This safari-themed fourth grade classroom shows how I organize my classroom and manage my math manipulatives, composition notebooks, and spirals. It also shows my numbered-animal desk cards and table signs.
This is my safari-themed fourth grade classroom from a few years ago. 
It's time to go back to school! Admittedly, this is my absolute favorite time of the year. Energy is high. Everyone is rejuvenated and feeling relaxed from summer vacation. And, the prospect of a new group of students with a new set of talents, challenges, and abilities is exciting. Everything is clean. The school supplies are new. The room looks like it will never look again. It's back to school time. The very best time of the year!

In honor of back-to-school, I will be sharing some of my favorite back-to-school ideas, strategies, tips, and tools to get your year started on the right foot. I will also share some new things that I discovered over the summer.

The series will run through the end of next week, so check back each day for a new post. In addition, you can add your email address under "Join the Routty Math Club" on the right sidebar to get the new posts delivered directly to your inbox each day. Happy Reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment